Aug 15-19 | Ages 9-12
For youth, ages 8-12 we offer an adventurous 5 day program full of challenges, fun and learning.
$625 + GST =$656.25
- The minimum payment to secure a spot in a camp is: One Week Camp – $100; Two Week Camp – $200; Leadership Camp – $300.
- The online booking form will indicate the applicable 5% gst payable.
- Balance of payment for Camps are due May 1st though full payment is welcome at any time prior to this.
- To pay the balance, return to this page and choose “Pay Balance after Deposit”.
- Deposits are non-refundable. After May 1, camp fees will not be refunded unless cancellation is supported by a doctor’s certificate or we can fill from a waitlist. Refunds will be subject to administration fees that include bank or PayPal charges incurred.
- Should a child be required to leave camp for behavioral reasons, drug or alcohol use, or due to homesickness, there are no refunds. Parents will need to pay for transportation out of the program.
- Cost of the course: $625 + GST = $656.25
- Deposit: $100 + GST = $105 | Balance Due: $525 + GST = 551.25
For youth ages 8-12, this adventurous 5 day program is full of challenges, fun and learning. Campers practice kayak strokes and rescues on beautiful Cusheon Lake in preparation for ocean paddles to white shell beaches in close proximity to Salt Spring. They take hikes to Mt. Maxwell, Ruckle Park and the Menhinick First Nations Reserve, with their majestic fir and cedar trees, arbutus groves and stunning seascapes.
We plan the shoreline excursions to facilitate optimum intertidal exploration and mountain hikes for the warmer times of the day. Our highly certified playful guides teach campers about the coastal ecosystems, initiative games and survival skills. They supervise the daily free time at the lake when campers can swim, paddleboard, kayak, canoe and tool around in a rowboat with an electric motor.
This is an exciting introduction to adventuring in our spectacular Gulf Island environment.
Should a child be required/request to leave camp for behavioural reasons, drug & alcohol use, or due to homesickness, there are no refunds. Parents will need to pay for transportation out of the program. We have a no smoking/drinking policy at camp, plus no mobile devices.