Surf Camp – Aug 21 – 27
Aug. 21-27 | Ages 13-18 | 7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS
Surf Camp is now 7 Days and Six nights, from Sunday to Saturday.
This 7 day program can be combined with a Kayak Camp for a two week Kayak & Surf Program.
Add on Kayak Camp Aug 28-Sept 3 to make this a 2 week program.
- Pay in full, or pay a deposit to secure your space now and pay your balance prior to course start date.
- Balance for Camps are due May 1st. To pay balance, return to this page and choose “Pay Balance after Deposit”
- The deposit is non-refundable. After June 15th camp fees will not be refunded unless cancellation is supported by a doctor’s certificate. If Covid causes cancellations, refunds will be issues minus an admin fee.
- Should a child be required to leave camp for behavioral reasons, drug & alcohol use, or they are homesick, there are no refunds. Parents will need to pay for transportation out of program.
- Cost of the course:$1395 + GST =$1464.75
- Deposit: $100 + GST = $105 | Balance Due: $1295 + GST = $1359.75
Suitable for beginner and experienced surfers alike, this program is a perfect mix of surfing and surf lessons, camping, hiking and a whole lot of West Coast fun!
After arriving on Salt Spring Island on the first day of camp, we travel to Pacific Rim National Park on Vancouver Island’s West Coast. Our base at the Ucluelet campground offers choice amenities including a hot tub & sauna; (unfortunately, these may not be available if Covid is still a reality). Our talented team of instructors, kicks off the program with an introduction to fundamental surf skills at one of the stellar beach locations between Ucluelet and Long Beach.
After the first day, campers will surf twice daily to develop their individual skill sets as they tackle waves big & small. Two instructors are in the water at all times teaching and assisting on surf fundamentals and advanced manoeuvres. We surf at a different beach location daily depending on swell, tide and winds. On the last surf day and second last day of camp, we culminate with a friendly surf competition where everyone can excel and have fun.
All surf gear is provided including both short and long boards, wetsuits and skimboards. This 6 day program can be combined with a Kayak Camp for a two-week Kayak & Surf Program.
Should a child be required to leave camp for behavioural reasons, drug & alcohol use, or because they are homesick, there are no refunds. Parents will need to pay for transportation out of program. We have a no smoking/drinking policy at camp, plus no mobile devices.