Expedition: Gulf Island Marine Park Paddle
Aug. 9th-11th, 2022 | Ages 12+
Kayak through the Southern Gulf Islands viewing the spectacular bounty of intertidal species marine mammals and bird life. In adddition to the wonderful, adventurous days of paddling, you will be taken out on a magical moonlight paddle and be mesmerized by the phosphorescence that dances off the blades of your paddle.
- Pay in full, or pay a deposit to secure your space now and pay your balance prior to course start date.
- Balances are due 30 days prior to an expedition. To pay balance, return to this page and choose “Pay Balance after Deposit”.
- Cancellation due to medical reasons must be accompanied by a doctor’s certificate in order to collect a partial refund.
- There will be no refunds issued if you cancel two weeks prior to expedition date.
- Cost of the course: $750.00 + GST.
- Deposit: $200 | Balance Due: $550
- Youth Discount (under 15): 15%; Enter promo code youth15marinepark at checkout
The sheltered waters of the Southern Gulf Islands archipelago are ideal for paddlers of all ages and experience levels. The scenery is spectacular and the marine environment teeming with wildlife, seabirds and intertidal species. Enjoy adventurous days of kayaking along picturesque islets plus an evening paddle in the moonlight, watching the magical phosphorescence dance off the blades of our paddles. This expedition highlights nature exploration enhanced by the knowledge of our exceptional, professional Level 3 guides. Enjoy a diverse meal selection of wholesome sumptuous food, much of it organic and grown locally with veggies primarily from our son Jade’s Backwoods Farm.
We camp at two different locations in the Gulf Islands Marine Park which may include Prevost, Wallace and Dionisio. The scenery of this area is stunning with its white shell beaches and sculpted sandstone formations along the shorelines. The route is dependent on the weather but we have many choices with the abundance of islands within close proximity. Options may be available for a Stroke and Rescue Clinic in the afternoon before the trip and at an additional cost.